After Conversion . . . . What Then? Pt 7.
Scripture: Eph 1:15-23.
Stream or download The unsearchable riches of Christ, Pt20
II. THE POWER AT WORK IN THE BELIEVER IS THE SAME POWER THAT RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD
1. It is the same in its essence. The power by which Christ was raised from the grave is the very same power at work in you, Christian. Rom 6:4, 8:11; Eph 2:6; Col 2:12, raised with Him.
2. It is the same in its purpose. Eph 1:20-23; 2:6.
3. The same in its invincibility. All things are under his feet. So our victory is assured.
III. THE ANALOGY PAUL USES CONFIRMS THIS ASSURANCE
The Church is Christ’s body. He is our Head..
1. Each believer is intimately and indissolubly linked to Christ. It is a glorious unity. We spring from Him, John 15:5.
2. Each believer is under His headship. He is the source of our life, our energy.
3. Each believer has access to the fulness of Christ. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all, verse 23. We are all partakers of the divine nature, 2 Peter 1:4.
4. What is true of Christ is true of us. Where the ark went so did Noah. So it is with us and our “Ark.” Eph 2:6. We are where He is. A right view of this will give us victory in prayer and in life.