“For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.”
Minister Ken Elliott who was ‘second only to Paisley as an evangelist’ dies
- Rev Ken Elliott was a much loved brother in the Lord and a most faithful servant of God. We express to his wife Jean, his two daughters, Alison and Shirley and his son John and their respective families our deepest sympathies. ‘Well done, thou good and faithful servant . . . . enter thou into the joy of thy lord,’ Matthew 25:21.”
Warrenpoint: Shooting victim Wayne Boylan, police confirm
Irishman facing almost 400 sex offence charges was former underage GAA coach
Under-fire Paisley receives support in Ballymena after it emerges he billed charity £6k for first class trip to New York
DUP MP Paisley claims he ‘put himself out’ to fly first class to New York charity event ‘at last minute’
DUP MP Ian Paisley named on guest list 15 days before ‘last minute’ first class charity trip to New York
Report confirms Ian Paisley lobbied for governments that persecute Christians
Lay off… he’s doing more than any MLA: Ian Paisley’s wife defends under-fire MP
Incredible exploits of defiant Tyrone nurse during First World War to be told at last
Woman refused abortion says she was told of fatal abnormality
- Doctors are all too often wrong! Why not allow nature to takes its course and so absolve herself of murdering her unborn??!!
Prince Philip crash: Duke told witnesses ‘I’m such a fool’
Mum injured in Prince Philip crash: I haven’t even got an apology
Police speak to Prince Philip for not wearing seat belt
- Somebody once said : ‘There is no fool like an old . . . . . . . ’!!”
Prince Philip’s decades of previous collisions remembered by Norfolk locals
Derry car bomb : ‘New IRA’ may have been behind attack, police say
Just seconds from death: group of youths walked past car before ‘almighty bang’
Londonderry bomb: PSNI say two arrests have been made
Gregory Campbell: ‘These violent dissidents simply won’t stop’
Derry car bomb ‘most significant Northern Ireland attack for years’ says PSNI chief
Israel hits Iranian and Syrian targets around Damascus – military
Iran threatens to ‘eliminate Israel from the Earth’ as tensions escalate over Syria airstrikes
- A big lad called Goliath boasted something similar – the rest is history!!!
Northern Ireland firms ranked among UK’s most LGBT-inclusive employers
- There is a day coming when they will not be so proud of this wicked distinction!!!!!
Ciaran Barnes: New IRA has lost guns, but can still get explosives
Eight men convicted over un-notified republican parade
- Roll up your sleeves boys, so that your wrists can be slapped!!!
Vatican II: How a modernising Pope brought change for millions of Catholics
- This is a parcel of lying propaganda!! Just think of the ongoing abuse of children over the last 60 years to correctly measure the ‘changes’ in this abominable structure!!!
Famine art exhibition opens in Northern Ireland for the first time
- The ‘Irish Famine’ is invariably portrayed as the result of British meanness and harshness and a lack of concern for the Roman Catholic people. It should be noted that the population of Ireland had quadrupled under British rule, an increase not evident since the granting of Home Rule 100 years ago, and that many Protestants also perished in the famine despite many strenuous attempts to aid the starving!!
Protestant role in 1798 rebellion ‘forgetfully remembered’
- What is deliberately ignored by the modern historian is that the ‘Presbyterians’ who took part in the ’98 rebellion were Arians, a section of the Presbyterian Church which later broke away rather than sign the Westminster Confession of Faith, something the great Henry Cooke successfully campaigned for!!
Soloheadbeg: ‘Wicked’ beginning of the War of Independence
Soloheadbeg ambush marked start of Irish War of Independence in 1919
- Less of a war and more a wicked campaign of terrorism!!
Belfast councillor concerns over £200,000 Feile cash boost
- Republicans have ever been ready to ‘milk’ the system they hate so that by hook or by crook they obtain more than their fair share of handouts!!!
Sinn Fein vote against motion condemning Derry car bomb – Mayor casts deciding vote after tie
Councillors pass motion condemning bombing of own city by one vote
- Nothing illustrates better tSinn Fein’ ‘mind-set’ and their continuing backing for terrorism and murder!!!
Dissidents issue threats to the security forces and drug gangs via letter sent to Belfast Telegraph
Sam McBride: The DUP faces a historic Brexit decision with uncertain consequences
Ben Lowry: The DUP dilemma is whether or not to stay close to Brexiteer Tories
‘SAME OLD STORY!’ EU officials claim Theresa May demanded ‘UNCHANGED’ Brexit plans
Brexiteer McVey REVEALS secret tactics May used to SNEAK her Brexit deal through Cabinet
Who are the traitors in Parliament?
Brexit BOMBSHELL: Majority of people DON’T want a second referendum according to new poll
Jim Allister: This is no time to show weakness to Brussels over Brexit
European Commission confirms for first time that ‘No Deal’ Brexit will mean hard border in Ireland
Sammy Wilson: This is more belligerent bluffing from the EU
Anti-Brexit MPs are guilty of greatest act of treachery in our history
Brexit: PM reassures DUP on peace funding
- One in the eye for the NI Secretary of State!!
Troops could return to Irish border, warns Varadkar
- What does he mean, ‘Return’?? The number of Irish troops that were ever seen at the border could have fitted into a telephone box!!!
EU solidarity at BREAKING POINT – Varadkar blasts Juncker on border FARCE
- Send your army to sort him out Leo!!!